Monday, January 21, 2008

Madame Tussauds part 2

Beyonce

Marilyn Monroe

Queen Elizabeth

Einstein

Isaac Newton



Kylie Minogue



Justin Timberlake


Yea! I am the winner! lol

Why you giving me that look?


Big tummy?

Princess Diana


David Beckham!!!!!!

Jazvyn say I am insulting Beckham for stroking his head..lol


Cycling

Naughty


Runner

John Wayne the cowboy

No vacancy



Michael Owen

Rooney

Vroommmm..

Shrek!!!


Fartometer

James Dean

Elvis Presley

Bollywood style Aishwaryia Rai

AHHHHH!!! SHAHRUKH KHAN!!!


Must give him a kiss first! LOL

Wah kissing with spiderman STYLE!

Take me away Hulk :)

Nice stage

Indiana Jones? I want the ball..

Lol piggy back by Arnold Schwarzenegger


Haha..Superman's crotch..


Forget the name :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the last wax's name is amitabh bachan...and it's ashwarya...not ashwaryia...but great pics though. you look really good.

Anonymous said...

opps typo...aishwarya...