Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Chap Goh Meh and Birthday party~

It was 2 of the auspicious events for the day. We decided to have a pot luck last Friday. Everyone has to cook a dish. Since I am not much of a cook, I decided to stick to the dish I know best. I made pork kurma *sounds geli I know* Lol. But trust me it's delicious ok! :P Eekim did 'kong pou' chicken which was friggin' delicious! Seah Tan's sambal chicken was also a winning dish! Kristof did 'not edible' too salty- fish that ends up having the most leftovers :P Haha. Eh don't terasa it's true ok! Chong did 'po-li-sang choi' some vege with oyster sauce. YUM YUM! Siva prepared the sambal egg while Chua prepared the rich and 'longan' dessert for us. YUM YUM YUM YUM!!! The dishes were all so delicious. I couldn't wait to eat them when I saw them displayed right in front of me!


longan dessert


not complete dishes


yay quite complete haha


This is how Kristof is to us *confidence*


And this too * No one can beat me* :P


Yong Hsing's one *duno why must swt -_-''' * hehe


girls


Baru habis makan


Guys can camwhore


ok a normal picture


For Chua.. hahaha


Sigh I looked so ugly :(

Kristof's seat


Lol. How ugly we've becomed..

No comments: