Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Loving Tuesday!

Today was a productive day indeed! Finally got my friggin' hair done! Sigh. You guys have no idea I had been waiting the whole time for the hairstylist to lay her hands and scissors on my hair because it took 2 hours to dye my hair before cutting it! I told her, 'No more BOB for me please!' and she replied 'No no, not going to cut BOB for you my dear. Lets do something more feminine for you.'

*Smiles*

Waiting for her to cut my hair after dye + wash + blow

While waiting impatiently for the dye to stay. Mei done with her haircut already. Cute right?


Done. Loving it.

Camwhores in the car. LOL



'Mei mei, take a full body picture for me', I demanded.


We went over to 1 UTAMA to meet up with Dude. Aih, Mei was so right. He's always late. Deng you. Said meeting up at 3pm you only arrived at 4 something. Ishh. Thanks for the treat though. Tee hee.


Makan at BBQ Plaza. MY FAV RESTAURANT in 1UTAMA...wooot..sedap giler..



Long time no see punya 'zi mui'




The 'YAO MOU' Dude and Amy :)


Cutie Mei Mei


95% finished


2nd stop: KTZ tong sui *I showed a toothy smile, Mei with her pursed lip smile.*



*Vice versa*


Went window shopping at Forever 21. Mei convinced me to buy this white summer dress -_-''


Pose 1


Pose 2


2 of us


Honey dew Loh



My delicious Mango Loh. Yum Yum




Porridge..


Zi bao kai *Paper chicken* Kena conned though...


Damn Poser..


We parted our ways at 8.30pm. Next outing: Friday :)



p/s: Hows my new hair?Today's outfit by Mei's fashion blog. Visit here.

No comments: