Thursday, August 28, 2008

Outings back to back

Last week's events

Delicious Cafe

It's been 8 months since the last I saw of Gene. The last time was back in London. We took the chance to meet up since I am going to leave this week. I invited Jwei as well since she was the one that introduced us to each other. Gene suggested Delicious Cafe, Bangsar.


Green Curry Chicken. It was delicious!


Me with my food!


Amy. Gene


Chocolate Brownie



The TANNED girls


Take 2


Girls


Jwei & Gene


Farewell picture!~

p/s: Thanks Gene for treating us lunch :)


Primary friends reunion


Amy. Pretty Molly


Yay. Peace


Kay Renn. Besties during kindergarten and primary school days. But drifted apart when we went into different secondary schools!


3 girls!


Make face.


Candid


Blurred pic!


Too bad I had to leave early. Had to rush off to do some stuff.

No comments: