Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sex and the City

Not really interested in watching this movie until a while ago. Curious. I thought of giving it a try. Voila. The movie was TOP NOTCH. Great. Best chic flick I've ever watched! Gosh, I love their sense of fashion although its a little eccentric at times. 

Loving Carrie's Vivienne Westwood's wedding gown! O.M.G! I should start losing weight to be able to look as gorgeous and fit as her. 



Samantha's Sexy One-of-a-kind black dress. Again must be as skinny as hell to look drop-dead-gorgeous in it.



Louise's Christmas present given by Carrie. Limited edition LV Motard bag! *Top on my wish list* LOL




Carrie's Gorgeous Platform Sandals. I wish I own one! So edgy and cool! Nine West has similar ones. Maybe I should get one for myself :P



Miranda's cutesy bright pink swimming suit. H.O.T! I want!!!



Similar one in orange!


Those who haven't watch the movie, what are you waiting for? Sit back enjoy and relax as it brings you on a fashion ride!

Best quote from the movie:

'I know I'd screwed it up. But I'll love you forever', by Mr Big.

No comments: